Trianglejobs.com is the recruitment site of Nando Media and The News & Observer Publishing Company. Our media representatives can help you maximize your recruitment budget AND save you the most valuable asset you have, time.
As the Triangle's only Careerbuilder affiliate, we can help you post your positions on the most used wesite by jobseekers. Our professional staff can help you design your posting to include graphics, logos, profile page and more.
But we don't stop there; our other solutions will help you find qualified candidates as well.
- Networks – Over 17 job networks, saving you time and money.
- Max Recruit – Posting your jobs to major aggregator sites like Indeed, ZipRecruiter, GlassDoor, Beyond and more.
- Resume Database - Access to Careerbuilder's resumes so you can find qualified candidates.
- TopJobs – Scrolling billboard at the top of our homepage.
- Video Jobs - Voiceover video on our site with link so you can upload to your own site or Facebook page.
- Job Title Targeting – Email or banner ads on our network of over 10,000 websites including 600 major news networks.
- Job Title Email – Posts your job directly to the inbox of qualified "passive" job seekers.
- Advanced Audience Targeting – Banner ads based on user activity can serve your posting to candidates based on their interests and internet activity.
- Trianglejobs.com facebook posts - sending job postings to followers of our page.
- Print ads in The News & Observer's Work & Money or any one of our 10 community newspapers.
Call us today at 919-829-4600 or contact us for information and to upload your job description.
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
- Cathy Wallace, Recruitment Manager (919) 829-4600
- Carolyn Monroe, Recruitment Marketing Specialist (919) 829-4875
- Brookie Holloway, Recruitment Marketing Specialist (919) 829-8970
- Mark Chevez, Recruitment Marketing Specialist, Outside Sales, (919) 836-5622
- Bernie Reese, Recruitment Marketing Specialist, Sales Associate (919) 836-2824