The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (PER DIEM) - AMBULATORY CARE ADMINISTRATION - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeOrganization: 1000-UNCH Employee Status: Temporary Unposting Date: Ongoing Per diem LPNs needed with broad experience in multiple clinical areas fo...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE (PER DIEM) - AMBULATORY CARE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeOrganization: 1000-UNCH Employee Status: Temporary Unposting Date: Ongoing Per diem RNs needed with broad experience in multiple clinical areas for...
- CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - ADULT ONCOLOGY CLINICS - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeOrganization: U-1000-ADULT ONCOLOGY CLINICS Employee Status: Regular Unposting Date: Ongoing CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT Location: NC Cancer Hospit...
- Truck Driver, CDL Class A, Owner Operator, Drop and Hook Lease Purchase - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeDivision Overview: The foundation product for Forward Air is our Less than Truckload (LTL) service, offering highly reliable transit and on-time, d...
- Branch Sales & Service Associate I (U)(MLO) - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimePosition Overview As a Branch Sales and Service Associate I in a Universal Branch you will strengthen customer relationships with a defined sales p...
- Automotive Technician - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeCompany Description Monro is a strong, growing company. Founded in 1957 in Rochester, New York, we now have over 1000 company-owned locations opera...
- ULTRASOUND SUPERVISOR - UNC MATERNAL FETAL MEDICINE AT VILCOM CENTER - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeOrganization: U-1000-ULTRASOUND Employee Status: Regular Unposting Date: Ongoing The University of North Carolina Prenatal Diagnosis Program is see...
- LAMP Programmer Analyst - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeOur next Senior Programmer/Analyst looks like this: • You are a keen critical thinker who knows how to approach, interpret and solve problems of al...
- Senior Java Developer - View similar jobs
Job type: ContractorThis position is open as of 12/10/2016. Senior Java Developer - Java, J2EE, JSON If you are a Senior Java Developer with experience, please read on...
- Bilingual Admin - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeAccentuate Staffing is currently recruiting for a Bilingual Admin to join an established company in the Chapel Hill area. Responsibilities: • Commu...