The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- RN CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATION SPECIALIST - HEART AND VASCULAR - NURSING EDUCATION AND RESEARCH - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe Clinical Nurse Education Specialist facilitates the professional development of licensed and unlicensed employees within the Heart and Vascular...
- Associate Director, MBA Career Management Center - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe University of North Carolina’s Kenan-Flagler BusinessSchool seeks to hire an Associate Director for the MBACareer Management Center (MBA CMC).T...
- Clinical Research Study Coordinator - View similar jobs
Job type: ContractorClinical Research Study Coordinator - On behalf of our client, Procom Services is looking for a Clinical Research Study Coordinator to join their t...
- HCS SYSTEMS ARCHITECT - CITRIX - IT TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeResponsible for design, build, and optimization of UNC Health Care System (UNCHCS) information technology infrastructure services specializing in t...
- RN / Registered Nurse / LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse / Case Manager / Episodic Care Manager - View similar jobs
Job type: ContractorWe are pleased to inform that we are hiring RN/LPN/Case Managers for various roles with one of the biggest managed care providers in NC. If you or ...
- CARDIAC CATHERIZATION SPECIALIST - EP LAB - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimePerforms a variety of cardiac technical, diagnostic, therapeutic and patient care tasks for patients with cardiac disease using radiological scienc...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - GERO - CRISIS STABILIZATION UNIT - 4 NEUROSCIENCE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for Gero/Crisis Stabilization Unit/ Perinatal 4 Neuroscience's This position is for an exciting new unit in Psychiatry; Peripartum Neuros...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II (PER DIEM) - NEUROSURGERY/NEUROLOGY ACUTE CARE - 6 NEUROSCIENCE - View similar jobs
Job type: Contractor6 Neuroscience We are a team of positive, dynamic and talented neuro nurses providing exceptional nursing care to Neurosurgery and Neurology patien...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - PICU - View similar jobs
Job type: Part-TimeRN needed for our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit(PICU), 20 bed unit . In a Level I Trauma facility, all our RN staff care for complex pediatric medi...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - NEUROSURGERY/NEUROLOGY ACUTE CARE - 6 NEUROSCIENCE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-Time6 Neuroscience We are a team of positive, dynamic and talented neuro nurses providing exceptional nursing care to Neurosurgery and Neurology patien...