The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- Manager, Sales - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeDate Posted: 3/27/2015 Category: Sales and Marketing Schedule: Full Time Internal Use Only: CB Job Key: Southeast Job Summary Full Time Chapel Hill,...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - PROCEDURAL CARE SUITE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeLocation: PCSA (Procedural Care Suites) Scheduled Work Hours: Our department hires PCS RNs to work Monday-Friday 11am-9:30pm with no calls, no...
- APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST - CADENCE - IT EPIC IMPLEMENTATION - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeProvides a high level of technical support (development, testing, integration and implementation) of applications and interfaces which deliver IT...
- Hiring Automation/Controls Engineers in North Carolina! - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeEvery day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities to advance their careers. We are currently seeking highly qualified Software...
- Full Time Entry Level Business Development - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeFull Time Entry Level Business Development Do you believe that work matters? We do. In fact, we obsess over continually improving our culture and work...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - ACUTE INTERMEDIATE CORONARY CARE - 3 ANDERSON - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for Acute / Intermediate Coronary Care Unit (3 Anderson) . This is a 29-bed unit that encompasses a 6-bed Intermediate Coronary Care Unit (...
- Leasing Consultant - Part-Time - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeLeasing Consultant Department: Operations (Site) Reports to: Community Manager Supervises:N/A Status: Non-Exempt Grade: Purpose of the Job: Leasing...
- PeopleSoft Financials Business Analyst - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimePeopleSoft Financials Business Analyst (Reporting) The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill is looking to fill two PeopleSoft Financials...
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeDate Posted: 4/1/2015 Category: Care and Medical Assistants: General Schedule: Part Time Hours: 2nd and 3rd shift Internal Use Only: MN, CB, SJ Job...
- DI Special Services Sales Advisor - Chapel Hill Market - View similar jobs
Job type: Part-TimeDI Special Services Sales Advisor - Chapel Hill Market Provides a comprehensive event marketing strategy for its clients We excel at creating...