The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- ADVANCE PRACTICE PROVIDER I - PHYSICAL MEDICINE AND REHAB - View similar jobs
Job type: Part-TimeThe Advance Practice Provider (APP), in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation will provide services to inpatients of our affiliated...
- PATIENT SERVICES MANAGER III (NURSE MANAGER) - LABOR & DELIVERY - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeNurse Manager for Labor & Delivery ( L & D) L & D is a Level III referral center, which provides exceptional quality care to both high and low risk...
- CANCER REGISTRY COORDINATOR - CANCER REGISTRY - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeGeneral Purpose: Provides coordination to Cancer Tumor Registry staff and oversees day-to-day Cancer Registry activities including data collection,...
- STAFF DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST - PATIENT ACCOUNT SERVICES - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeUNC Hospitals' Patient Accounting Department is seeking a Staff Development Specialist that will be responsible for training staff on systems and...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II-OR - MAIN CARDIAC OPERATING ROOM - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeLocation: Memorial - Main Operating Room Scheduled Work Hours: The Main OR operates 24/7, call is required as needed andovertime is possible per...
- ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER - SURG - BURN - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe primary purpose of this full time position is to assist the attending burn surgeons in patient care by using an in-depth knowledge of Burn care in...
- ADVANCE PRACTICE PROVIDER - LEVEL II - UNC P&A BURN - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe primary purpose of this position is to assist the attending surgeons by using an in-depth knowledge of Burn Surgery in the in-patient setting and...
- Lead Application Architect (C#) ...001 - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRef ID: 03220-122667 Classification: Architect CS Compensation: $73,636.99 to $110,000.00 per year We have an immediate need for a Lead Application...
- Dental Assistant II - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeDENTAL ASSISTANT II --- (Expanded duties) for Chapel Hill, general dental office F/T, 4 days/ wk, min 2 yrs exper req'd & non-smoker. Must be...
- Automotive Technicians And Service Writers Needed! - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimePerformance Auto Mall 1810 Durham- Chapel Hill Blvd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Automotive Technicians And Service Writers Needed! Performance Auto Mall...