The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- MEDICAL CODER - OUTPATIENT REMOTE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-Time4 full time positions available 40 hours/week The selected candidate will assign codes and sequence all diagnoses and procedures performed for...
- TRUCK DRIVER - ENTRY-LEVEL - LOCAL CDL TRAINING AVAILABLE! - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeTruck Driver - Entry-Level - Local CDL Training Interested In Trucking? CDL Career Now Can Help! We have partnered Roadmaster to offer training to...
- Outside Plant Technician - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeLOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL? A job with AT&T as an Outside Plant Technician can provide you with exactly that! Take advantage of...
- Associate Director, Leadership Development - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe Associate Director of Leadership Development isresponsible for assisting the Director of Leadership Development in the designand delivery of...
- Automotive Sales Representative - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeAUTOMOTIVE SALES REPRESENTATIVE Entry Level Sales Representatives complete extensive training regarding the product line. As an Entry Level Sales...
- SALES MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE SALES | SALES MANAGEMENT - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeSALES MANAGER | AUTOMOTIVE SALES | SALES MANAGEMENT Looking for a seasoned sales manager, this is an outstanding opportunity to continue a rewarding...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - CHILDREN'S ACUTE CARE - 7 CHILDREN'S - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for Children's Acute Care Unit. This 24 bed unit specialties include general surgery, ear/nose/throat, burns, neurosurgery oral-...
- Senior Level Automotive Sales Representative - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeSenior Sales Representative / Senior Automotive Sales / Senior Auto Sales Job Responsibilities: Our Senior Sales Representatives complete extensive...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - CHILDREN'S INTERMEDIATE CARE CENTER - View similar jobs
Job type: Part-TimeRN needed for this intermediate care area in the Children's Hospital: This is an 8 bed unit dedicated to comprehensive, family centered care of the...
- Customer Service Representative - View similar jobs
Job type: Seasonal/TempRef ID: 03220-125425 Classification: Customer Service Compensation: $7.91 to $9.16 per hour A large Dealership in the Durham Area is seeking a...