The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- Android Application Developer - View similar jobs
Job type: ContractorPosition: Android Application Developer Location: Raleigh - Durham Status: Freelance Estimated Duration: Freelance Starts: Monday, 10/20 Rate: $30 - $...
- Leasing and Sales Associate - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeHave you worked in the restaurant industry or retail sales? Are you bored in your position and looking for a career change or career growth potential...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT The UNC Health Care Emergency Department is a designated Level I Trauma Center serving as North Carolina’s primary...
- Dental Assistant II - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeDENTAL ASSISTANT II --- (Expanded duties) for Chapel Hill, general dental office F/T, 4 days/ wk, min 2 yrs exper req'd & non-smoker. Must be...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - PROCEDURAL CARE SUITE A - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeLocation: PCSA (Procedural Care Suites) Scheduled Work Hours: Our department hires PCS RNs to work Monday-Friday 1pm-9:30pm with no calls, no weekends...
- HCS - APPLICATION SYSTEM ANALYST SENIOR - INFORMATION SECURITY - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeGeneral Purpose: Provides a high level of technical support (development, testing, integration and implementation) of applications and interfaces...
- RN Population Health Cost Consultant CLINICAL ACCOUNT DIRECTOR; SR 90758 - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeWellPoint is one of the nation's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune 50 company. WellPoint is one of the nation's leading health benefits...
- NURSE MANAGER (PATIENT SERVICE MANGER III) - GI SURGERY - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis position reports to a division director, Chair or Associate Chair in an inpatient clinical setting. Duties include ensuring that appropriate care...
- CANCER REGISTRY COORDINATOR - CANCER REGISTRY - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeGeneral Purpose: Provides coordination to Cancer Tumor Registry staff and oversees day-to-day Cancer Registry activities including data collection,...
- Web Content Coordinator - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRef ID: 03220-123025 Classification: Web Project Manager Compensation: $15.00 to $25.00 per hour Coordinator will handle, develop, and implement...