The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II (PER DIEM) - CARDIAC INTENSIVE CARE UNIT - View similar jobs
Job type: Per DiemPer Diem RN needed for Cardiac Intensive Care Unit The CICU provides care to patients with medical cardiac dysfunction through collaborative practi...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - ACUTE & INTERMEDIATE CORONARY CARE UNIT - 3 ANDERSON - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for Acute & Intermediate Coronary Care Unit (3 Anderson) . This is a 25-bed unit that encompasses a 6 stepdown unit and 19 acute care tel...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE (PER DIEM) - CHILD ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY UNIT - 5 NEUROSCIENCE - View similar jobs
Job type: Per DiemPer Diem RN Adolescent / Child Inpatient Psychiatry Unit 5 Neuroscience, an 22 bed unit that is divided into 2 separate units. The north side is th...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II (PER DIEM) - SURGICAL ACUTE CARE UNIT - 5 ANDERSON NORTH - View similar jobs
Job type: Per DiemPer Diem RN 5 Anderson RN needed for a specialized 15-bed inpatient Surgical Acute Care caring for adult vascular andurology patients within the Ce...
- PATIENT SERVICE MANAGER II U - UNCH OPERATING ROOM ASC - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimePATIENT SERVICES MANAGER II-U Location: Operating Room-Ambulatory Care Center Scheduled Work Hours: 9:30am-6:00pm The Perioperative Department is s...
- ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER MANAGER - (NP/PA) - SOM CT - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis position will work in a University teaching hospital specifically with the Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery, in the Department of Surgery. T...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - TRANSPLANT ACUTE CARE - 5 WEST - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for Transplant Acute Care Unit We are a 15-bed unit dedicated to caring for patients who require abdominal organ transplantation. Each ye...
- CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT - FAMILY MEDICINE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeMedical Assistants are the back bone of our care at Family Medicine Center. Employing around 30 Medical Assistants, we are very familiar with the r...
- ADVANCED PRACTICE PROVIDER CARDIOTHORACIC - (NP/PA) - SOM CT - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe primary purpose of this position is to assist the attending cardiac and thoracic surgeons by using an in-depth knowledge of Cardiothoracic Surg...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - INTERMEDIATE SURGICAL CARE UNIT - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for Intermediate Surgery Care Unit (ISCU). This is a fast paced 18 bed unit for postoperative patients requiring intermediate level of ca...