The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- Dental Hygienist - Advanced - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis position has four primary responsibilities: • The monitoring and coordination of patient care provided in the student dental clinics so as to ...
- Management Trainee - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeManagement Trainee Overview: Regardless of college major or professional experience, nearly 100% of our full-time employees start out in our Manage...
- HCS STORAGE ENGINEER SR - IT COMPUTER OPER AND TECH SUPP - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeProvides advanced technical expertise on the Storage, Backup and Recovery Infrastructure for the health system. Takes architectural directions and ...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - OPERATING ROOM (MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR SIGNON BONUS) - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeCLINICAL NURSE II-OR Location: Main Operating Room Scheduled Work Hours: (4) Four 10-Hour Shifts The Main OR operates 24/7, call is required as nee...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATION SPECIALIST - HEART AND VASCULAR - NURSING PRACTICE AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe Clinical Nurse Education Specialist facilitates the professional development of licensed and unlicensed employees within the Heart and Vascular...
- Part Time Deli Opening - View similar jobs
Job type: Part-TimeWe’re looking for part time employees for our Chapel Hill, NC location at 205 East Franklin St, Chapel Hill, NC 27516. We have flexible shifts avai...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - PICU - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for our Pediatric Intensive Care Unit(PICU), 20 bed unit . In a Level I Trauma facility, all our RN staff care for complex pediatric medi...
- BUSINESS ANALYST - SOM PEDIATRICS - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis position is located in the central AdministrativeOffice of the Department of Pediatrics and plays a key role in the Department’sfinance unit. ...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - HEMATOLOGY / ONCOLOGY ACUTE CARE UNIT- 4ONCOLOGY - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN needed for a 34 bed inpatient Hematology/Oncology unit. This unit is expaning. This is a 36 hour a week position, D/N, primarily NIGHT shift wit...
- HCS APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST - CADENCE - IT EPIC IMPLEMENTATION - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeProvides a high level of technical support (development, testing, integration and implementation) of applications and interfaces which deliver IT t...