The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- Teller - Part Time - Governors Village - Chapel Hill NC - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeAs a PNC Teller Banking Representative, you will become the "face of PNC" to our retail branch customers, and gain the satisfaction of meeting...
- BUSINESS APPLICATIONS SPECIALIST - MATERIALS MANAGEMENT - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeSupports HCS supply chain applications. Produces reports and other ad hoc information for decision support. Key figure with implementaton and IT...
- 3rd Shift Histotechnologist - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeAre you a Histotechnologist or Histotechnician looking for a long term opportunity within a world-renowned research hospital? If so, Kelly Scientific...
- BILINGUAL APARTMENT LEASING PROFESSIONAL - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeLeading apartment management company seeks motivated, energetic individual with strong sales abilities to assist in the leasing of our apartments in...
- Web Developer (Communications Unit) - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeOverview: The Web Developer will develop, test, implement and maintain web applications for Ipas's online presence. This position will work closely...
- Senior Advisor II, Programs - Budget and Risk Management - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeSenior Advisor II, Programs - Budget and Risk Management Summary: The Senior Advisor is responsible for developing and leading Programs Unit processes...
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - Pediatric - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-Time/Part-TimeWe are in immediate need of compassionate, excellent, and reliable home health aides (HHAs) or certified nursing assistant (CNAs). We are hiring for a...
- PHP Developer for Web Dev/Design - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRef ID: 03220-122760 Classification: Software Engineer Compensation: $85,000.00 to $95,000.00 per year Responsibilities • Create technical design for...
- HCS - APPLICATIONS SYSTEM ANALYST SENIOR - IT TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe primary purpose of this position is to perform requirements analysis, development, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance, and...
- DIRECTOR PERIOPERATIVE SERVICES - HILLSBOROUGH - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis position is responsible for the overall management of health system Perioperative Services including the units of Pre, Intra, Postoperative and...