The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- Loan Officer-Chapel Hill - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeA Unique Realtor-centric mortgage company with a loan process second to none; 6 hour underwriting, 7 day processing and 1 day close is hiring Loan ...
- 2nd Shift-RN/LPN Pediatric Home Care - View similar jobs
Job type: Per DiemPediatria Healthcare for Kids Pediatric In-Home Registered Nurse (RN)/ Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Description Pediatria Healthcare for Kids...
- Account / Project Manager - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeAccount / Project Manager JOB SUMMARY: Positionis responsible for administrative management of client projects undertaken byETSI, most of which inv...
- Crew Member - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeDiscover what's right for you. At Wendy's, you'll find a fast-paced, high-energy environment where everyone on the team works together, and also kn...
- Accounting Technician - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis individual will be working on a team of accountant technicians to prepare financial reports for research grant proposals. This candidate will ...
- Sales Management Trainee - Raleigh, NC - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeSales Management Trainee, Entry Level Raleigh Business Solutions, Inc is a premiere, privately owned and operated sales and marketing firm in the R...
- Home-Based Satellite TV Technician/Installer - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis Home-Based Satellite TV Installer/Technician will have the opportunity to begin and end their business day from home and be the face of Dish i...
- Financial Coordinator - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThis candidate will be working on a new team to do review the status of funding. They will be moving funds around and processing system checks. The...
- RN / Registered Nurse / LPN / Licensed Practical Nurse / Case Manager / Episodic Care Manager - View similar jobs
Job type: ContractorWe are pleased to inform that we are hiring RN/LPN/Case Managers for various roles with one of the biggest managed care providers in NC. If you or ...
- P/T Nurse - View similar jobs
Job type: Part-TimeJ ob Title: ACTT Nurse (Part Time) Exempt/Non-exempt: Non-Exempt Location: Chapel Hill, NC The Assertive Community Treatment Team (ACTT) is designe...