The City of Chapel Hill
Chapel Hill at a glance
Orange County Major Employers
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Health Care System
- Chapel Hill - Carrboro City Schools
- Orange County Schools
- Orange County
- Town of Chapel Hill Inc
- Aramark Food and Support Services
- UNC Physicians Network Llc
- Wal-Mart Associates Inc
- Harris Teeter Inc
- General Electric Corp
- A K G of America Inc
- P H E Inc
- The Chapel Hill Residential
- Food Lion
- Weaver Street Market Inc
- Performance Chevrolet Inc
- Wellspring Grocery
- A Southern Season
- Residential Services Inc
- Carolina Inn
- Town of Carrboro
- U S Postal Service
- Chapel Hill Restaurant Mgmt
*Source: NC Commerce, Labor and Economic Analysis Division
Chapel Hill, home of the states flagship university, has nearly 60,000 residents, half of them students at the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill. Nicknamed the Southern Part of Heaven for its leafy setting, mild weather and tolerant attitude, Chapel Hill is most famous for Carolina basketball.
Who lives here?
- Current population 59,652
- Average age 34.8
- 71.4 percent white
- 10.0 percent black
- 12.6 percent Asian
- 6.2 percent Hispanic or Latino of any race
- Median household income is $102,534
- Bachelors degrees or higher are held by 71.7 percent of the population over 25
*Source: Nielsen, 2014
- SEARCH JOBS
- ADVANCED SEARCH
Jobs in the Chapel Hill area
- Finance Business Analyst - General Ledger - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeFinance Business Analyst – General Ledger ($44,996 - $69,815) The primary purpose of this position is to serve as a PeopleSoft Financials Business ...
- Automotive Technician - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeAutomotive Technician UNC Chapel Hill Facilities Services is seeking an experienced Automotive Technician. Duties include diagnosis and repair of o...
- Private Duty Nurse - RNs and LPNs - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-Time/Part-TimeAre you a positive and personable Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for a unique opportunity to make a real differenc...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE EDUCATION SPECIALIST - EMERGENCY SERVICES - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN Clinical Nurse Education Specialist - Emergency Services The Clinical Nurse Education Specialist is an advanced level of nursing practice that f...
- Registered Nurse Supervisor - RN (Private Duty / In-Home) - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeAre you a positive and personable Registered Nurse leader looking for a unique opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of people we supp...
- APPLICATION SYSTEMS ANALYST - INPATIENT - IT EPIC IMPLEMENTATION - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeProvides a high level of technical support (development, testing, integration and implementation) of applications and interfaces which deliver IT t...
- Automotive Technicians And Service Writers Needed! - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimePerformance Auto Mall 1810 Durham- Chapel Hill Blvd. Chapel Hill, NC 27514 Automotive Technicians And Service Writers Needed! Performance Auto Mal...
- RN CLINICAL NURSE II - PULMONARY / INFECTIOUS DISEASE ACUTE CARE UNIT - 6 BEDTOWER - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeRN for Pulmonary/Infectious Disease Acute Care Unit - 6 Bedtower RN needed for a 31-bed medicine floor that provides advanced acute care for patien...
- SECURITY OFFICER - HOSPITAL POLICE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeSECURITY OFFICER APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO WORK A 12 HOUR SHIFT FROM 5:50 PM TO 5:50 AM or 5:50AM - 5:50PM. THE ABILITY TO WORK ROTATING WEEKENDS ...
- CLINICAL ADDICTIONS SPECIALIST - ALCOHOL AND SUBSTANCE ABUSE - View similar jobs
Job type: Full-TimeThe function of the Alcohol and Substance Abuse Program is to provide a comprehensive treatment program for Alcohol & Substance Abuse Program patie...